PLEASE REVIEW ***IMPORTANT NEW PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT***
Our patients play an important role in maintaining a safe environment in the dental setting. Prescreening, hand hygiene and physical distancing will be a part of your upcoming appointment. Please complete the following steps:
PRIOR TO YOUR DENTAL VISIT please review the Patient Screening Questionnaire to ensure you are eligible for dental care at this time. You will fill out and sign this form when you arrive for your appointment:
Please wear a personal mask or face covering upon entering and while in the public areas of our clinic.
Please limit having someone accompany you to your appointment. When drivers, caregivers or parents are not essential, we ask that they wait outside of the office. If you require a companion, they will need to complete a screening form and register their attendance with reception for tracking purposes.
UPON ARRIVAL to YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
- Please arrive at your designated time and call the office at 403.242.4303 to obtain permission to enter the premise.
- As you enter the office, please wear your personal mask or face covering and immediately use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please complete the provided consent on site.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- You will be escorted to your disinfected personal treatment room promptly.
- You will be provided with a pre-procedural rinse.
UPON EXIT of YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT: Our goal is to fast track your exit.
- Your dental provider will escort you to the reception area.
- Contactless payment only.
- Receipts can be printed or emailed.
- If future appointments need to be arranged, please contact us when you arrive home.